- Why Cedarlawn?
- Tree Care
- Plant Health Care
- Lawn Care
- Commercial Services
We are currently seeking several Arborist Trainees to learn all phases of arboriculture including pruning and removal, insect and disease management and woody plant fertilization. This is a great opportunity to work in a dynamic, growing company that provides full tree and landscape services; including arboriculture, turf care and landscape construction.
- passion for tree and landscape care
- a vigorous/ active outdoor lifestyle
- eagerness to learn new things
- desire to have an impact in a progressive company
- a valid driver’s license
- the ability and willingness to learn how to climb
- commitment to excellent customer service
- degree or certificate in related field
posted date: April 2011