- Why Cedarlawn?
- Tree Care
- Plant Health Care
- Lawn Care
- Commercial Services
Plant Health Care Technician
We are currently seeking a Plant Health Care Technician. The position will require the evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of trees and shrubs for insect and disease pests and other factors that might influence plant health. The role will entail working with hydraulic spray equipment, maintaining plant care records and regular interaction with plant health care clients and department manager. Personnel will need to possess or develop tree and shrub identification skills and knowledge of common insect/ disease problems.
- Passion for tree and landscape care
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Degree or certificate in horticultural, forestry or related life sciences (field experience will be considered)
- Valid driver’s license
- Desire to have an impact in a progressive company
Posted Date: April 2011